Job Type: Permanent
We are recruiting enthusiastic Support Workers who share our vision and values.
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay depending on experience
- Flexible rotas
- Specialized training and the chance to work your way up
- Regular support and supervision
- E-Learning Opportunities
- Prefer to have a driving licence and access to your own car
- Looking for a rewarding career in care and job satisfaction?
- Inhand Care is a leading care provider in the Berkshire area.
Due to expansion and growth, we are looking to recruit caring and passionate Support Worker to join our Award Winning care team to provide quality care to people in their own homes. We are looking to recruit people who would like to work as a Care Assistant who have:
- a friendly and caring approach and a genuine desire to help others
- the ability to relate to people with a variety of background
- a professional, reliable and flexible attitude
- the ability to work on your own or in a team
- patience and a sense of humour!
if that sounds like you, Call our recruitment manager for more details.
T: 01753 722 108
Emergency Contacts :
24 hrs Mobile: 07720 744867 | Senior-Coordinator: 07484 757843 | Supervisor: 07484756962 | Out of Hours : 01753 552 819